Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Earthquake, The Earth Will Shake

Hey everyone!
I hope you're all having a fantastic week:)
Well, on Monday I hung out with my friend Katie all day!

1.) We hung out...
2.) We composed some awesome French/sci-fi/techno/horror music on my keyboard...
3.) We had fro'yo...
4.) We bought popcorn at the movie theater...
5.) We put on temporary tattoos (awesome)...

6.) We watched my new favorite movie, "Charlie Bartlett" starring my (imaginary) best friend, Anton Yelchin.

She arrived at my house at around 11:00 am, and left at almost 10:00 pm! It honestly didn't even feel like she was here for that long, though. We had so much fun together...in fact, I think we almost peed our pants a couple of times from laughing! Totally embarrassing. Haha.


...


Anyway, tonight I'm going to my friend Mariel's house for a pool party/marshmallow roasting deal. It should be fun! It starts at 8:00 pm and ends at 11:00 or something, and I'm going to party it up. Just kidding.

Have a marvelous rest of the week!
Soraya

1 comment:

  1. mariel's house was funn!
    minus your threat with me eating dirt!
    XD

    and wat is this earthquake??

    ReplyDelete