Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Soy Sensation

A frustrating couple of days I've been having. So frustrating in fact, that I've started speaking/writing like Yoda. Really? Yes. Okay.
----------------------------------------------------
So basically, I don't have a lot to talk about at the moment, so here's what has happened this week in a numbered list.
In the past:
1) I went to a friend's house with a friend on Sunday, and met a new friend.
2) My phone didn't work all of yesterday.
3) I've been tired for nearly three weeks.

In the future:
4) I'm going to get juice it up.

Have a lovely week.
-Soraya

1 comment:

  1. Aw :/ Sounds like we need to hang out. Soon.

    Bummer about your phone. My phone's been so annoying lately too.. It hasn't been receiving texts like it should. If I ever don't reply you, send it to me again! Haha

    :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete