Saturday, July 4, 2009

Chasing Pavements

Last Sunday, I went to the Hollywood Bowl and saw ADELE, Shaka Khan, and Janelle Monae. Let me tell you, the show was amazing. First of all, Janelle Monae was awesome. She's totally into sci-fi alien-space stuff, and she has a voice kind of like Gwen Stefani's. Then, Shaka Khan, who isn't my favorite, was standing in for ETTA JAMES & The Roots Band, which would have been the most incredible show everrr but Etta got sick so she couldn't perform. And lastly, Adele sang and totally blew me away. her voice sounds better live than it does on her CD so that was definitely the best concert Ive been to. Unfortunately, we couldn't really get any good pictures of Adele, but I'm sure you all know what she looks like. Haha.
(1) Here's my mom and me... (Isn't she cute?)
(2) Here's me, my mama, and my stepdad...
(3) Aaaand Shaka performing!
Seriously awesome night. :)



2 comments:

  1. woooooowww
    im totes jealous!
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeeeet! Cute pictures.. despite them being the size of a pea. Hahaha :) I need to see more!

    xo

    ReplyDelete