Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bon Après-midi, Amis!

Once again, it is rainy and overcast (my favorite!). The only problem is that it makes it impossible to do things due to the lack of energy I feel in this weather. However, I just experienced an abrupt burst of vibrancy which, for some reason, caused me to clean my room. Craziness happening here!!
Okay, so basically, I bought this amazing painting from an estate sale a few months ago and have neglected to post anything about it. So please behold the greatest thing since sliced bread:

It's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. It's by an artist named Justine Holmes, and all of her art is insanely awesome. The painting (which is an original!) was going for $1,400 the first day of the sale on Saturday, but i went back on the Sunday (because that's when everything goes for 80% off!) and got it for $280, so i was pretty stoked. You can check out some of her art at:
http://www.sarahbaingallery.com/holmes_page.htm
and trust me, you won't be disappointed.
aurevoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment