Monday, August 24, 2009

I Mean It, It's Binding.

Hey everyone.
I'm telling you, today is strange for me. I feel like I need to do something.
I mean, we had a party with all of our fellow homeschoolers on Satuday, which was fun and an all-day affair. We all hung out and had dinner together on the lawn and then watched a movie outside! It was the first time we'd done that, and we have a projector so it was pretty easy. We watched "YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU" starring Jimmy Stewart and Jean Arthur. It's a very funny, sweet, and somewhat strange movie that everybody should see!
Then yesterday, we met a baby. Haha, it wasn't just a random baby. It's my mom and stepdad's friends' baby, and they were having a party to introduce him to everone. His name is Ryan, and he's actually quite cute. Anyway, I'm going to grab a cup of coffee now and just hang out. Sorry I haven't got any fun pictures from either of these festivities.

What've you all been up to this weekend? Any end of summer plans?
Soraya

1 comment:

  1. i've never heard of that movie
    i shall find a time to watch it now!

    and my plans are NYC :D

    ReplyDelete