Thursday, October 14, 2010

21 Days of Raw

So my family and I have begun our 21 Days of Raw journey. So far it's been near unbearable and I totally gorged on raw cheesecake at Whole Foods today. I thought I'd post pictures of all the things I am violently craving at the moment to either 1. ease my withdrawls or 2. add to them. Here it goes.

Craving #1: Pepple's Vegan Donuts in San Francisco. By far the best donuts I have ever tasted in the entire history of my life. I could literally eat five at a time. Any one of the intensely magically wondrous flavors would suffice. (Caramel-flavored mushroom icing anyone? I'll take a dozen.) Photo cred: Yelp.com

Craving #2: Crepes. OMFG. Need I say more? Photo cred: Closet Cooking.blogspot.com

Craving #3: Delilah Bakery BLTA sandwich in Echo Park. World's best sandwich, hands down. Photo cred: Kraftrecipes.com

Craving #4: The most incredible chili I've ever had--My mother's. Photo cred: Breezymama.com

Craving #5: Trader Joe's pumpkin bread mix. I made this with my BFF (kateislate.blogspot.com) a few weeks ago with homemade whipped cream and it was to-die-for. It was incredibly moist and flavorful and made me feel like Autumn was actually here instead of this incessant warm weather. Photo cred: wineimbiber.com

...And yes, I am still craving all of the above. Good night readers!
-Soraya

2 comments:

  1. Ooh good for you! Raw food sounds delish right now, actually. I've gotten into some bad habits this past month or two . . . Good luck and I can't wait to hear how you feel at the end of the 21 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! It felt good the first day, but let me tell you it gets old fast. I really just want an In'N'Out cheeseburger at this point. Haha but I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete