Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dear Readers,
If there are any of you left that actually do read this sad little blog of mine, let me apologize for being so unfaithful in blogging. I could make up all kinds of excuses like being too busy, not having anything to post about, being depressed with the new Blogger layouts (what is up with those? And does anyone know how to change it to the old ones?), etc. But what it really comes down to is me not making the time to write once or twice a week to share something about myself, or post fun pictures about what I've been up to, or write about the things that are truly important to me (not to mention that blogging is a killer way to vent). So, what I'm going to try to do now is keep up with this blog and hopefully make it more successful and meaningful and consistent. Hopefully all is not lost with this blog, and hopefully I will be able to make a conscious effort to resume writing for you guys. :)
-Soraya

No comments:

Post a Comment