Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Lost Boy

Bon nuit! How was everyone's Halloween? Mine was alright.. I'd had hopes of either going raving or having a ginormous party, but clearly neither of those worked out. My cousin Carrissa was in town, so I ended up spending Halloween night with her, my mother, and my stepdad. I know you're all thinking about what a daredevil I am. I'm pretty outrageous after all. So I knew that I wanted to be a zombie this year, but what I hadn't realized was that nobody I was with wanted to dress up with me. And I mean zombies mostly have to do with makeup, am I right? Unfortunately I had thrown away my only bottle of fake blood (how unfortunate!), so I was a vegetarian zombie I guess. I almost sulked and didn't do my makeup, but then I sucked it up when I concluded that people generally don't react well to seeing full on zombie makeup during the holidays, e.g. Thanksgiving and Christmas. So I threw on a leather jacket and looked totally bad arse. I felt like the lost Lost Boy..who, aside from being a vampire, is also a zombie. However that works. So we ended up just walking around the town and not being able to trick or treat because of our age. Who makes up these rules anyway? So unfair. Anyway, I didn't really take any pictures. But you'll have to take my word about my makeup being totally awesome. I bought liquid latex and peeled it all around to make it look like rotting skin and well basically it was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment