Monday, December 7, 2009

A Sight To Behold

It finally rained today, which was exciting. And it officially feels like Christmas. The view outside of my bedroom window this morning was so stunning that I had to attempt to capture it, and quite frankly, I think the photos turned out pretty well. It kind of captured the moodiness that was extremely evident, and quite beautiful. Plus, the raindrops that clung to my window were just...sort of amazing.

The windows were all fogged up and the mountains looked glorious hidden behind layers of clouds. In fact, the weather was so magnificent that my mother and I decided to take a trip to one of our local Christmas tree lots in order to find me the perfect little tree for my bedroom. I must say, we succeeded. Not only is the scent intoxicating (having a tree only once a year makes the smell really special), but every time I walk into my room, it's like entering a magical faery land. It's pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment